Back pain may not be noticed at first, but statistics all over the world shows that lower back pain is a major factor causing disability. Every year, at least 50% of total work force of America report symptoms of back pain.
Most of these encounters lead to chronic pain conditions and disability. It can affect people of any age group. It can still cause inconvenience to people with soreness and stiffness every day in less severe cases.
In the recent years, people have used CBD for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties very frequently. Some of them say that CBD cream and gel gives them instant relief from pain. JUST CBD store has a range of pain relief solution in forms of creams, gels and roll-ons. You can easily buy CBD online visiting their website.
Their trusted customer reviews say how much they like it or how effective it was on their back pain. The most convenient part is that they come in various sizes – 100mg, 200mg, 250mg, 350mg, and 1000mg.
Types of Back Pain
The most frequently occurred back pain is acute back pain which occurs suddenly and can last up to 6 weeks or less than 3 months. Another type is a chronic pain which slowly develops over a period of time and causes many long-term effects. It can remain for more than 12 weeks. In some cases, patients have shown signs of neuropathic pain when they came with back pain problems.
Causes of Back Pain
With old age back pain is inevitable, but there are also other factors which contribute to the back pain in other age groups. The most common reason is bad posture and long-term effect of high-intensity work. This mostly affects the age group of working people, approximately between 35 years and 60 years old. The intervertebral disc degenerates quickly with pressures from these issues.
The other factors for back pain may include the following –
- Injuries from sudden fall or sprain
- Muscle cramp
- Diseases such as arthritis, scoliosis, cancer
- Insomnia or disturbed sleep
- Unhealthy life-style (smoking, high alcohol consumption, etc.)
Uses of CBD Oil for Back Pain
CBD is always praised for its various benefits and almost no side effects for long period of time. Its potential properties include analgesia, anti-inflammation, anti-depression, anti-seizure, anti-convulsion, muscle relaxant and neuroprotective.
- As back pain can last for a long time, prescribed analgesic and anti-inflammatory medication for over a longer period of time can create drug tolerance. Even the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may have serious side effects like high blood pressure, blood thinning, stomach ulcers, etc if used for a long time.
- CBD’s interaction with various receptors and boosting of level of endocannabinoid like anandamide helps a lot in relieving chronic pain. Anandamide is actually responsible for reducing pain and inflammation in our body.
- CBD also protects from lesion induced intervertebral disc degeneration. This is the major cause of lower back pain in many people.
- In case of neuropathic pain anti-depressant and anti-convulsive properties of CBD may help the patient.
- CBD also reduces stress and sleep disorders.