Applying effects to improve shots is no longer just a matter for graphic designers working on computer stations dedicated to creation. The cameras included in today’s smartphones sometimes give amazing results, and their technical capabilities allow these images to be processed directly, through the device’s touch interface.
Without providing the advanced features of creative software, mobile applications at least make it possible to adapt brightness, colorimetry and sharpness. Without requiring any graphic design training, they help easily create multi-shot compositions, apply distorting masks, or add elements like text, stickers or stylized borders.
To help you make up your mind, in this article, we will show you some of the best photo filter apps currently available. Check out https://skylum.com/blog/canva-alternatives.
- Photolemur – A Modern Mobile Photo Editing App
Photolemur offers an interesting double exposure feature, which combines multiple images into one in an artistic way. In addition to the classic color temperature, contrast and brightness settings, the photo editing app provides tools to correct flaws and red-eye.
- The design of the application is modern and intuitive.
- It is not necessary to create an account to use the app.
- Many effects and filters are available.
- Double exposure feature allows artistically blending multiple images.
- Adobe Photoshop Express – Mobile Photo Editing App By Adobe
The name “Photoshop” is a benchmark in the field of image editing. It evokes the range of tools of all kinds offered by Adobe’s computer software, which would transform any photos into works of art in an instant. The reality is more complicated, but Adobe is taking advantage of this notoriety to offer a mobile application dedicated to photo editing, called Photoshop Express.
- It offers both simple and technical customization options.
- The interface is clear and tidy.
- Support for RAW format images.
- PicsArt – The Most Complete Free Photo Editing App
PicsArt deserves to be known to anyone looking for a photo filter app that offers maximum photo customization possibilities. It provides access to a large number of advanced effects and retouching tools to correct blemishes, stretch lines or beautify by modifying skin tone and hair color.
- It offers a large number of quality effects and filters.
- It allows you to share the creations on PicsArt directly and other application installed on the device.
- The interface is intuitive, and the artificial intelligence is powerful.